Monday, November 21, 2005



I'm feeling weird today. Lotsa stuff were brought back to my mind.



I thought you were
I knew you were
You'd told me
But you said you werent
Werent for this
As true as you made it
You made me believe
I followed my heart
but
Reality strikes
You did it again
again and again
I knew it long along
you'd told me
But you said you were true
And foolish was I to believe
in you
And wrong it was
to Follow this heart
of mine
it led me
lead me, leading
still
I cry
No, I cried
Thinking
Never, I thought
now it has all beclear
this heart of mine led
not lead nomore leading
led, cried, thought
over
you dont wanna face it
dont wanna clear it
I'd do it
do it right
clear
yes
now
you are outta my life





beautiful day, in bliss :) 1:27 am






Lauren

shu ling
swt18
mjc graduand
12th march
bluesockz@hotmail.com



Music is Love



Baby just say goodnight
I'll be gone tomorrow
Baby just close your eyes
I cant take the sorrow
Baby just walk away
You know I cant stand

There's no easy way to say goodbye





Message me






Amigos


alvin
azm
benjamin
boonhwee
caleb
caroline
huiqi
janice
jaszie
jevan
jiesi
joel
kangyan
leeshyuan
lynette
mel
mui
rachel
richie
ryan
shannon
sinyi
steph
yanling
BLOGGER
PICTURE-HOST
BLOGSKINS
LAYOUT